March 29, 2013

Baby Swim

Baby Swim
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

Just because it's a rainy, dreary, chilly 50 degrees outside right now doesn't mean we can't dream about summertime, right?? Gap is killing it with their baby clothes lately. Wren wants it all! (Ahem, I want it all.)

How cute are these baby swim suits? I don't know how I'll ever choose just one! (Or just two!) Can you imagine them with filled with chubby baby thighs and big baby bellies? I die.

I hope you all have a happy Easter weekend! We're hosting an Easter brunch on Sunday, and we still need to finalize our menu. I love Easter, and I love brunch (aka mimosas) so it should be a great day - not to mention it'll be Wren's first Easter, and the Easter bunny is very excited about filling up her little basket. :)

No comments: