May 8, 2013

Wren's First Food

Wren First Food Wren First Food
Wren tried her first solid food yesterday - a teeny tiny little bowl of baby oatmeal. The three pictures above pretty much sum up the experience. At first she was like "What is this in my mouth?? I don't like it, and I think I might cry." Then she was like "Wait, maybe it's not so bad. What do I do with it now?" Once she swallowed, she was all "Yummmm. More, please."

While I don't want her to grow up too fast (I can't believe she's almost 6 months old already!!), I get so excited every time she enters a new stage. I can't wait to introduce her to the wonderful world of FOOD. Avocados, bananas, sweet potatoes - so many delicious fruits and veggies to try!

(And by the way, feeding goopy oatmeal to a wriggly baby with a tiny little spoon is NOT an easy task. I made a bigger mess than she did!)

No comments: