August 28, 2018

Baby #3: Seven Month Update

7 Months
Seven months - It feels both like I've been pregnant forever AND like I can't believe seven months is here! Below is a little update on how I'm feeling, what I'm wearing, etc! 

Wearing: So many dresses! Shorts are getting really uncomfortable (won't stay up on my belly anymore), so dresses it is!
Eating: So much food - first breakfast, second breakfast, morning snack, lunch - you get the gist! ;) Also, a new favorite snack is "snocone ice" made in our blender - I cannot get enough!

Feeling: Not so great. The baby moves all day, and I love it - but it also hurts sometimes. At night, I wake up with belly pain and I have to stand up and get the baby to change positions. I'm also super out of breath all the time, feel a lot of fatigue in my limbs when walking and just generally feel very, very tired. Even with all of this, I am still enjoying being pregnant and will miss this big belly when it's gone!

Loving: Saying the baby's name in my head - I can't wait to tell everyone what it is! Also loving that none of my shirts cover my belly so the bottom hangs out and Jon and the girls call it my "belly smile."

Worried About: Starting to have little fears about labor and delivery. REALLY hoping this time around is just as amazing as my last one was! Right now, we're planning to induce on my due date - 9/28 - which is also me and Jon's 6 year wedding anniversary.
Excited About: Snuggling a baby this fall! I want to snuggle up in leggings and sweaters in a cozy house with a new little baby. I can't think of a better time to be off on maternity leave than Oct - Dec! 

No comments: