November 20, 2008

Tag, I'm it

When my friend Stephanie over at Stephanie Blogs tagged me, I couldn’t resist (but don’t worry, I won’t be tagging any of you, just in case it’s not your thing) .

My seven weird/random facts:

I regularly fear that I will get stuck in an elevator, die in an earthquake, find a snake in my toilet or get kidney disease.

I really only like to type in Times New Roman.

I am a fanatic list-maker and make lists of things I want to tell people, things I want to buy at the grocery store, things I need to add to my wardrobe, things I want to blog about, places I want to go, etc.

My absolute favorite beer is Red Hook ESB from a little brewery outside of Seattle. (Look for it at your local super market!)

I have two tattoos: the word “faith” on my lower back and a little red heart on my right foot. Both are the result of spur of the moment decisions. The heart is my favorite.

Everyday I try not to eat a snack out of the lounge at work, and everyday I fail.

Before I moved to California, I had never eaten asparagus, artichokes, brussels sprouts or fresh green beans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i haven't checked you out in a minute...so many new posts!