February 18, 2010

Wedding Blogs

I love blogs and I love blogging, and honestly, I turn to blogs more often than I turn to magazines these days. For this reason, it shouldn't surprise you that I already (only 5 days in!) have a growing list of my favorite wedding blogs:

My DIY Wedding Day
100 Layer Cake
One Lovely Day
Creature Comforts (Actually not a wedding blog, but oh so inspiring)
Once Wed

When it comes to wedding blogs, I like the ones that offer unique inspiration - the kind of ideas you wouldn't think of yourself. I also LOVE looking at photos from real weddings and, because I'm a DIY girl at heart, a blog won't make my favorites unless it has plenty of do-it-yourself ideas.

Know of any great wedding blogs that I should add to my list? If so, please send them my way!

No comments: