October 12, 2010

A Few (Fun) Things

il_fullxfull_181517471

First things first - before you do anything else today, go read this post from Molly Irwin, one of the many great bloggers I discovered via habit. If you're like me, you'll be all sniffly and teary-eyed by the end, remembering summers and falls of your childhood and relfecting on the person you've become.

And now, how cute are these kitchen conversion prints (above)? One of these sure would come in handy hanging in my kitchen, and they're cute enough to frame and hang as art. Get one for your kitchen in SweetFineDay's shop on Etsy. (Wouldn't one of these also make a great gift for someone just getting into cooking?)

In other news, I've seen a whole lot of apple-picking photos in the blogosphere lately, which has me thinking I might like to try it myself. (Everything about it just looks so fall.) I'm not familiar with any orchards near Los Angeles, but I'm off to do a little research on it. If you know of a good one that's not too far of a drive, I'd love the details!

No comments: