October 11, 2010

Plum Happiness

2010-10-11 050
2010-10-11 054

This here's Badger - the nicest horse in the world. He came trotting right over when we called his name, and that was before he knew we had a bag of apples. I tickled his lips and made him show me his big teeth, which was pretty much the funniest thing ever (and possibly the highlight of my entire weekend).

Mason is away on business for the next three days. That means Cajun and I have the apartment to ourselves. I've got a few projects in mind - one of them being the not-so-fun cleaning of the floors, the other one being the way-more-fun baking of this plum tart. Mason's had a thing for plums lately, and I've actually never tasted one. When I saw this recipe, I knew it was calling my name. Wish me luck with my first plum-tasting (and tart-baking). I'll let you know how it turns out...

No comments: