November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Placeholders

Thanksgiving Tablescape
Thanksgiving Tablescape

As of yesterday, Thanksgiving preparations are in full swing around my place. Cleaning, washing, organizing, decorating - you name it, we've got it going on. I put together the table placeholders last night (pictured above). I used little mini pumpkins, left over leaves I had from the fall leaf garland, and some green paper to make the name leaves. I think they turned out super cute, and I can't wait to put the whole table together on Thursday.

And speaking of decorating, with a little inspiration (in the form of my parents coming to visit from Texas in 3 short days), I finished putting the guest bedroom together this weekend (photos coming soon!). I'm so, so happy that it's done, and I love the way it turned out. Multiple times this weekend, Mason found me leaning in the doorway just enjoying the way it all looks (now that's when you know you've done it right).

No comments: