November 17, 2011

Packing Packing

Packing Packing

These two photos pretty much sum up my life right now. I'm living in a land of boxes. And misplaced lamps. And baskets - everywhere (who knew we had so many baskets??).

Moving is a stressful thing (laundry! utilities! bubble wrap! oh my!), and although we're extremely excited to start our next adventure, I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry a little in between every box I pack. Santa Monica will always hold a special place in my heart - for so many reasons - and it's sad to say goodbye.

Oh, change - you're just never easy, are you?

(By the way, my apologies if it seems like I'm away more than I'm here for the next couple of weeks. I promise tons of fun updates when we get settled in Austin, but for now, the boxes are calling my name...)

No comments: