September 24, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Week 31

31 Weeks 
I drove down to Texas last week for my baby shower this past Saturday, and it was a blast! A huge thanks to everyone that came! I am so very excited about all of the cute clothes, toys, books, and more that our little lady received. I can't wait to get back home and organize everything in her room. Now that we've got most of what we need, I'm getting reaaalllly antsy for her arrival!

Below is a little 31 week update...

Wearing: The comfiest maternity clothes ever. I may just continue wearing them after the pregnancy. They are that comfy.
Eating: Anything sweet. Donuts. Cinnamon rolls. Cookies. I LOVE IT ALL. (And so much milk, still.)
Feeling: Out of breath - all. the. time. (Still)
Loving: Her room. Her clothes. Her toys. All of it.
Worried About: Do we have everything we need? Have I done everything I need to do? Do I know everything I need to know? How will we travel with a baby in the future? How will we fit everything in the car? Will she love me? Will I know what to do with her? (Suffice it to say I'm not getting much sleep these days with these things running through my head, on top of the constant bathroom trips.)
Excited About: Meeting this little lady! I so hope she comes early - I don't think I can wait until Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

TheRavenousMommy said...

Congrats! I just stumbled upon your blog and it's great. I am 13 weeks preggo, so I love reading all these pregnancy posts :)