October 13, 2014

Baby #2: Five Month Update

Baby #2: Five Months Currently..

Feeling - Sick with a cold! I've had a terrible cold for going on three weeks now, and it's the worst. The first week I felt like I was right back in that horrible first month of pregnancy. I'm much better now than I was, but I still have a horrible cough that will not leave me alone and I keep getting really gnarly sinus headaches that basically knock me out for entire days at a time. But aside from the cold, pregnancy-wise I'm feeling great. I can feel the baby moving around all day long, which is the funnest feeling ever - so all is good in that department.

Craving - Cereal - bowls and bowls and bowls of it. I would eat cereal for every meal if I could, but since I don't think that's ok, I compensate by eating two bowls every morning for breakfast. (One for me, and one for the babe, right?)

Wearing - Still living in my maternity tees from Old Navy and maternity jeans from Gap. Now that the weather is getting cooler, I do want to grab a couple new long sweaters that I can wear with leggings.

Wondering - If this baby will be as easy as Wren was. What Wren will think of having a baby around. How in the world I'm going to manage with two kids. What the new baby will look like. If I'll remember all the newborn stuff. How in the world a newborn baby can possibly be small enough to fit in newborn size onesies. And so much more...

Thinking - It's INSANE that we only have four months until this baby gets here. Months go by really fast these days - that means it's going to be here before we know it. It blows my MIND!

Doing - Taking inventory of everything we have from when Wren was a baby and making lists of things I want to buy. So far on the list - an Ergo baby carrier (I see this baby getting worn A LOT more than Wren was) and a Puj baby bathtub (I didn't love the infant tub we had for Wren and have heard great things about the Puj tub). 

(See previous updates for baby #2 here and here.)

No comments: