November 4, 2012

Our Little Lady's Room

Little Lady's Room Little Lady's Room Little Lady's Room Little Lady's Room Little Lady's Room Little Lady's Room Little Lady's Room Little Lady's Room
It's finished! Our little lady's room has finally come together, and I couldn't love it more. I didn't stick with any sort of theme - instead I filled it with fun prints and colors, fabrics and toys that I love (and I hope she will, too).

It has a really peaceful vibe, which wasn't something I planned, but something that I love so much. Sometimes, during the day, I'll go rock in the rocking chair and look around at everything, imagining her in there (if she ever decides to come out of my belly!), and I feel so calm and happy. I hope she feels the same way when she comes home. :)

A few details in case you're interested...
-The walls are Valspar's Gravity, a really pretty pale grey
-The rug, changing table, bookshelf and baskets are from Ikea (love, love Ikea - especially for baby furniture)
-The orange mirror was a DIY that Jon did, spray painting an old black mirror that we weren't using
-The crib is from Walmart (so stylish for Walmart!)
-The confetti bunting was a gift from my sister and used as decoration at my baby shower
-The globe is vintage - we found it at an antique store on our trip to Georgia (I've always loved globes in kids' rooms)
-The crib sheet, owl lamp and blue pillow are from Target
-The knit pillow is Jonathan Adler (probably my favorite pillow EVER)
-The horse mirror is vintage
-The two framed prints are from Fab.com (they always have the greatest prints!)

Now, if she would only get here, she could enjoy it, right?! Hopefully we're getting close!

1 comment:

Brianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.