November 24, 2010
Since this will most likely be my last post until after Thanksgiving, I thought I'd dedicate it to all of my thankfuls.
This year, I'm thankful for (in no particular order):
1. My cute husband (and the super fun wedding/reception we were able to have)
2. My sister and best friend (who sends me funny cat videos that make me cry)
3. Snocones (and snocone trucks)
4. Family (really big, crazy ones)
5. Starbucks coffee in red cups (always a festive addition to the day)
6. Cajun (my number one furry side kick)
7. Krispy Kreme donuts (and sprinkles for every occasion!)
8. Wheat fields (and lakes and boat rides and all of it)
And if I can add a few more that aren't pictured:
9. Blog writers (for keeping me entertained and inspired - you rock)
10. Blog readers (for reading - you warm my heart)
With that said, I'm off to do a whole lot of baking, slicing, boiling, roasting, sweeping, and mopping.
I hope you have the happiest of Thanksgivings, and I'll see you back here next week!